Terms and Conditions
1. The POAMS website (www.poams.org; www.poams.co.uk) (“Website”) is owned and run on behalf of the POAMS Group (“We”).
2. By using this Website you accept these terms and conditions.
3. All the materials and information on this Website (“Materials”) are protected by copyright. You are only permitted to download and use the Materials for your personal use.
4. The Materials represent the views of the authors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the Materials.
5. We are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever you may incur due to your use or inability to use this Website and/or the Materials available on this Website or due to your reliance on any Materials.
6. We are not responsible for any links to third party websites or the content of such third party websites.
7. You agree to indemnify us against all costs we incur as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions are govered by the laws of England and Wales.